On The Way To School

Hmmm.. it seems summer is about to end and school days are coming. I never thought that time will banish that fast. I still want to extend this vacation. It's kind of short because I'm just starting to enjoy it, now that I knew some kind of hobby I think that I will continue throughout my life. It's amazing that you've been struggling to rest a couple of months ago but now you are struggling to extend this long-wait vacation that we always wished for before the class ends.

Here in the Philippines, classes always start at the month of June. I, a student, always commute to go to my school. I have many routes to get to my school in Sta. Mesa, Manila. My preferred route is taking up the EDSA or Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue from Congressional Avenue exit, then turning right at the Aurora Boulevard. Me, an average citizen and also as a member of a middle class family, usually don't have a car. I ride a bus or an FX Taxi until Cubao and then ride a jeepney up to Stop and Shop, then walk to a street heading up to my school. That's the usual way of my morning when I'm going to my school.

When I'm about to go home, I take the same route and transportation. But when I'm in a hurry, I take up the LRT or the Light Railway Transport. It's fast because there are no traffics in the railways, you know.

That's my route but if you're not comfortable with my suggested route, we can take other than that. We can take the long one, in Quezon Ave. heading up to Espana Blvd. then let's take the Nicanor Avenue I think then turn left at the Recto Avenue then straight it up to Aurora Blvd. and just watch out for the Stop and Shop Store Banner there. I'm not particular with it that's why I can't explain it clearly.

So that's the way I travel to my school, it's not so exciting though the jeepneys are a bit horrible and also the buses, they will take you to heaven in their rides. Just be careful and God is always there watching out. Take care!!

0 comments:


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds. Pacquiao VS Bradley Live Stream

Distributed by Blogger Templates